Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How it all began

I live essentially by myself. As many know, most recipes feed a small family. I started figuring out how to alter recipes for a single person. Then things changed.

A few months ago, I had to move for a new job. My little apartment came with a kitchen, but no range (oven/stove). What's a gal who loves to cook to do? With a few small appliances, I am beginning to find ways to cook for myself again. 



My toaster oven


I have in my kitchen a small fryer, 2 crock pots, a toaster, a microwave, and a toaster oven. 

My small fryer


I invite you to come with me in this grand adventure of cooking with only small appliances. Here, you'll find the recipes I've tried - some successful, others failed. Sometimes, you have to get pretty creative with the set up. 

I don't know how long this experiment/adventure will last, but please join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment